Kiosk manufacturer, U.S.A.
Industry: Travel and Tourism Industry
Client, a leading manufacturer of kiosks from the USA, delivering range of custom designs for kiosks needed hardware and software solutions for development of kiosk designs. HitechDigital engineers developed 3D designs and manufacturing drawings using SolidWorks to delivery models suitable for manufacturing considering bought-out items.
- Identify a suitable and versatile software for design development from concept to manufacturing ready drawings.
- Offering the right product mix interactivity with the users from all classes and features for ease.
- Develop pleasing and easy to operate self-serving kiosk design for multiple usage for printing travel tickets and associated operations.
- Develop easy to use and ergonomically sound kiosk designs for public use at railway stations.
- Choosing appropriate designs, materials for body, and manufacturing method for surface finish as it affects the aesthetics directly.
- Requirement of profound knowledge of design aesthetics, easy usability and sheet metal fabrication designs.
- Adding design features to predefined needs of sleek nature of body, durability as used publically, accommodate all technology LCD panels, electronics etc.
- Gathering knowledge from local vendors for modeling the already bought-out items for preparing holistic kiosk CAD model.
- Design multipurpose kiosks specific to local standards, UI, and UX from end user’s needs.
- HitechDigital design engineers designed 3D CAD models using SolidWorks of sheet metal kiosks from the specifications and PO provided by the end user to the client.
- Bought-out items and mounting were then added to the main body frame which were rendered and manufacturing ready 2D drafts were prepared and delivered to the clients.
- Design team at HitechDigital initiated with the elemental designs of the kiosk body and developed a complete library of screws, PEM studs, etc. customized as per the designs used by manufacturer.
- Once a pre-final model was ready with the necessary mounting and bought-out parts they were shared with the client for early changes, RFIs, approvals and tracking progress.
- Multiple models were then generated by the project team for the client to pick the best suitable option as per the industry requirements.
- 3D CAD models were prepared along with renderings, 2D manufacturing drafts and 3D pdf files for web-based viewers.
- Ready to manufacturing drawings saved cost and time.
- Customized SolidWorks library for quick and error free designs in future for the client.
- Native CAD models, renderings and manufacturing drawings all prepared in one software which eliminated interoperability issues.
- DXF files and 3D pdfs enabled work progress visibility to every stakeholder including non-tech staff and web-based viewer.
- Readily available customized library of elements of kiosk for later use.
HitechDigital has the finest design teams who are dedicated to quality and achieving efficient final outputs. Their engineers blended with our design teams and understood exactly what we wanted.