Recruitment Consultant and Placement Agency, USA
Industry: Human Resource Management
Convert huge volume of resumes into a standard format, further streamlining information within the client’s database.
With a team of trained resume processing experts, we created a standard format for all the records.
- Resumes that we received were in different formats, so the primary challenge was to create a standard format for the resumes.
- Volume and flow of resumes was inconsistent, making time management a challenge.
- Since the turnaround time (TAT) for each resume ranged from 45 minutes to 2 hours, we had to ensure all the quality parameters are maintained.
- We had to serve customers from two different time zones (USA and UAE) at the same time.
- FTP Servers
- MS Word
- Adobe Acrobat Professional (so that we can copy and paste the information even if the source is an image to avoid any potential typing error)
- Our client were provided with an organized database consisting of presentable, comprehensible and wellformatted resumes.
- Moreover, our clients could focus on their core area of expertise, instead of organizing candidates’ resumes into a standardized format.
- Volume of resumes varied extensively, throughout the entire project. So, to ensure effective and quality deliverables, we deployed two teams to work in separate shifts addressing requirements of customers from USA and UAE regions.
- This enabled us to pay keen attention to the minutest detail and provide qualitative processing within deadlines.
- Since, the volume and type of resumes varied, we cross-trained the team to handle different formats (from USA and UAE), and process them more effectively.
- We created a standard format consisting a consistent font style, indentation, header/footer, page numbers. This enabled us to maintain record uniformity in all the resumes.
- Maintaining consistency was utmost priority for our team, hence to avoid any confusions or inconsistencies, we assigned a dedicated personnel from each shift to handle tasks like:
- Receiving resumes.
- Assigning task to team members based on their availability and skillset.
- Tracking inventory.
- Receiving formatted resumes from TMs and deliver them to client.