One of the leading law firms of USA providing efficient and cost-effective financial, business, and criminal litigation services through a team of lawyers and paralegals across 11 states.
The client was looking to enhance/enrich its mailing database to target potential customers to properly market, sell to, and offer the right kind of financial litigation services. In order to achieve this, it tapped into defender and offender data from 50 state court websites across the USA. Other parameters like address, amount of debt, etc. were also included for segmentation and classification of leads.
HitechDigital was approached to extract, cleanse and enrich data from financial litigation cases on an ongoing basis.
- Combat rapid data decay as individuals change contact details frequently
- Maintain the accuracy and overall quality of customer data collected through web research
- Collecting information to replace erroneous data and fill in missing data
Delivered an enhanced and structured mailing list comprising of enriched leads from across multiple United states websites by:
- Deploying an ongoing web extraction process for collecting data about financial litigation cases.
- Validation, verification and enrichment of mailing list data
- Database updation on real time basis to counter rapid data decay
A workflow was designed to extract data from predefined online sources, cleanse the data, fill in missing details, structure it and present it to the client in a standardized format using a blend of manual and automated processes.
- Scripts and handwritten codes were used to scrape data from court websites
- To auto-create data extraction patterns ML backed workflows were used
- Bots verified, validated and updated incomplete and inaccurate demographics and geographical data from pre-decided and authentic online sources.
Quality Check and Audit:
- Macro driven validation and verification of extracted information improved the quality of mailing list data
- Multi-level QC process ensured that leads data, before being sent to the law firm; was structured and prioritized in a pre-defined target group and relevant to the leads campaign.
- Reports/dashboards for added/enriched information were shared with client regularly.
- Upload of profile data files, after cleansing, validation and enrichment, on the FTP servers.
Increased accuracy of mailing list database
Better marketing ROI.