Logistic Company, USA
Accurately enter data of freight logistics invoices from TIFF files into Excel spreadsheet.
For flawless and streamlined data entry; we used double keying method; along with multi-tier quality check points.
- We received around 1,000 TIFF files of the invoices, every month. Capturing and entering such voluminous data into Excel spreadsheets within a stipulated time-line, was indeed a challenge.
- Moreover, sometimes, the TIFF files we received were not clear, making readability a major issue.
- Since, the data involved invoices record, maintaining complete accuracy and data security very important.
- Converting voluminous TIFF files into excel sheets resulted into an accessible and comprehensible version.
- We delivered accurate and qualitative outputs within given deadline.
- Moreover, it also resulted into a consolidated database, which can be easily access and retrieve.
- We received initial inputs in form of TIFF images through FTP server.
- Since, the input was in TIFF file, readability was a major issue. To address this challenge effectively, our professionals thoroughly reviewed each TIFF file.
- We constantly communicated with the client to ensure any missed entries or unclear data is immediately rectified.
- Our data entry experts applied double keying method to key the data into the excel sheets to ensure flawless records.
- Further, to ensure the records are free from any error; a team of quality controllers rigorously went through very excel file.
- Every wrong entries or missed fields was further sent back to the concerned data entry operator to rectify it.
- Final documents were then passed through a series of audit, before being dispatched to the client.