Leading FMCG Brand based in Switzerland, with presence in more than 50 countries
Design, develop and execute a workflow to conduct data collection & data entry for analytics, leading to actions to curb illegal production of merchandises.
- Assess damage created by illicit trade of merchandises across countries.
- Data modeling and visualization on multiple parameters to study extent of illegal production.
- Classifying mountain of unstructured data pieces and inputs.
- Identifying correct market variants through scanning instruction texts & images provided in multiple languages including Arabic, Greek, and others.
- Back tracking of input system development:
- Data reached from 50+ countries and 100+ locations, resulting in difficulty in tracking data pieces. There were further challenges in back tracking to the original piece for validation and root cause analysis.
- Making progress amidst delays in shipments of packages.
- Process map and data entry workflow, backed with sort and pack methodology, was developed to enter details from empty packs into an online data entry interface.
- Process to tag each box and its contents and an elaborated tracking report was created.
- QC tool were developed which can validate the brand and variant with the master database.
Client succeeded in assessing the extent of damage to their brand name and finances through illicit trade of their merchandises in certain countries
Dedication shown by the team, even in waiting for the parcels to be delivered to them, was commendable. The end-to-end process knowledge of every individual working on the project, and the responsiveness to questions and inquiries has caused our teams across countries to really embrace the results without doubts. Our employees are pleased with the responsiveness and professional manner in which the entire activity was managed.