Leading Real Estate Property Dealer, New York, USA
Industry: Real Estate
Collecting real estate properties information from, input data in form of pdf, Excel spreadsheet, Word document etc. and submit into online database as per client requirements within a stipulated time frame.
Set up an ongoing process of searching 1350+ MLS – Multi listing sites and appraisers, every month, for required real estate information and updating the online database through more than 5 dedicated resources.
Technology / Software.
After comprehending client requirements, it was concluded that a web based application, would be used for interpreting & entering data from Multi listing sites and appraiser websites.
- Client emphasized on efficiency and enhanced quality, while also wanted to keep the cost low.
- Planning a batch of data entry experts who were well versed with real estate terminologies and lingos of a foreign country.
- Enter the data in the software in a given time frame, with zero errors from day one.
- Extensive research helped client with a detailed, systematic and easy-to-access real estate property database comprising of minutest detail.
- Final results were highly cost-effective and timely.
- Accurate real estate data processing clubbed with online data entry streamlined the client’s database of residential & commercial properties, as per client requirements, enhancing the satisfaction of their clients.
- Workflow was discussed, designed, developed and approved by the client, where online data entry operators would collect real estate properties information from input data in the form of pdf, Excel spreadsheet, Word document etc. and submit into online database.
- Assigned 05 operators on the project who searched for relevant data in more than 1350+ MLS – Multi listing sites and appraiser sites.
- The final entries were thoroughly checked for any inconsistencies or problems. Issues found were handed over to concerned operator for rectification.
- Online data entry operators performed enlisted task:
- Input data: Hi-Tech received property documents/listings in the form of PDF, MS Excel or MS Word document through auto-generated email from client’s email account.
- Document review: All the listings received via email are reviewed and the format is understood. In case of any discrepancy in the data, client is requested to provide revised data file as well as for guidelines.
- Data analysis: After document review, the description of the property is read thoroughly and data analysis is done precisely. If any point is not clear, it is clarified with the client. Field to field notes was made that enabled the team members to get clear picture of the property being processed.
- Data Entry
- The data is keyed accurately in client’s online database as per the evaluation done through the analysis part.
- It is made sure by the process associate that 100% accurate information is entered in the database.
- Audit: The process associate executes auditing of the keyed data using predefined check list for the project which incorporates the guidelines for entering all the fields. In case of any error, the data is rectified immediately. Once the data is verified and errors are not found, the listing is submitted.
- TAT/Delivery schedule: It is made sure that every listing is submitted online within 3 hours of its receipt.
- Dispatch: Detailed work status of property listings is dispatched to the client daily detailing the landlord name, number of properties etc.
Consistent upgrades in our systems, processes and skills, as reciprocation to the ever evolving technological demands, ensure that our online data entry solutions are the ones with latest technological adoptions to assist our clients to stay competitive.