Leading precast building components manufacturer
Industry: Building Product Manufacturing
Detailed Structural BIM model in Revit (LOD 450) was required, which not only can generate shop drawings and bar bending schedules for all structural precast elements of the building, but a 3D model with all features to generate rebar detailing and helps in manufacturing precast concrete elements.
- Constructing the corporate building in 30% of the time that regular construction methods.
- Shop drawings and bar bending schedules.
- Rebar detailing to manufacture precast concrete elements.
- Architectural drawings of inconsistent quality.
- Missing details in the drawings.
18 structure modelers created LOD 450 Model in Revit of the building structure, using Cloud BIM 360 technology. Naviswork was used to detect and resolve clashes in the design phase, as later there could be no scope for resolving certain clashes onsite while using the Prefab technology.
- LOD 450 Model in Revit was the first step, the shop drawing for all structure elements were created from the model.
- Team of 18 structural modelers worked on the project to create LOD 450 Model in Revit of the Structure.
- On site team allocation as per the client was done for better coordination with client design team.
- Cloud BIM 360 technology was used to enable a single central model for multiple teams working on site and off site.
- Naviswork was used for clash detection and resolution right in the design phase itself.
- Client got accurate quantity of concrete and steel using Revit model.
- Clash free model of prefab saved wastage, costs & time in the manufacturing process.
- Effective material – construction -erection planning with help of Revit model.
Corporate building was constructed in 30% of time, as compared to regular construction methods
Dear HitechDigital, Your expedited service, accurate drawings and excellent customer service are greatly appreciated. With help of your model, we do material planning effectively, while saving wastage, costs & time. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. Sincerely,