Leading architectural firm specializing in planning & designing
The client needed a Revit model of a data centre for architectural, structural and MEP disciplines, along with detailed BOQ and clash-detection reports for better asset and space management.
- Accurate amount of quantities and cost of material and elements.
- Digitization of as-built records.
- Smooth coordination amongst different disciplines.
- Appropriate space management.
- Model to be prepared from drawings provided in pdf files.
- Architectural drawings of inconsistent quality.
- Missing details in the drawings.
Hitech provided a multi-disciplinary coordinated Revit model of the building, while confirming none of its elements or services clashed. Each element of the building was modelled with detailed information to generate BOQ to reduce construction waste and to manage on-site material storage and construction schedule.
- Multi-disciplinary coordinated Revit model of the building was prepared by linking all models in a single file, though were modelled separately in different files as per their discipline; to confirm that none of its elements or services clashed with each other.
- Each element of the building was modelled with detailed information to generate BOQ for quantifying required material, reduce construction waste and manage on-site material storage and construction schedules.
- Documentation associated with the 3D model, was prepared in accordance to as and when the 3D model got updated.
- 98% accuracy in estimating quantities of required material
- Precise cost estimates
- Digitization of all as-built records
Project time and cost savings during the construction phase.
We knew of BIM benefits since early days, but Hitech helped us mature our work processes to the point where we can demonstrate superior value to the building owner on every single project we undertake.