The client is a leading architectural designing firm located in Brisbane, Australia
To design, model and integrate mixed use development consisting of residence, office, mall and hotel above an existing rail yard
Develop detailed 3D models for complete visualization and approvals for a rail yard and mixed-use building to be integrated into a single facility
AutoCAD, Revit & 3Ds Max
- Development of facility on an already existing rail yard spread across a huge area of 210 million sq. ft. was complex
- Designing and 3D modeling to integrate the entire facility into a single facility to allow mixed-use spaces for residence, office, mall, and hotel made it challenging
Solution and Approach.
- The project commenced with a detailed survey and understanding of the available space and the existing rail yard on which the mixed-use building was to be constructed
- Based on the requirement, the team decided to use AutoCAD, Revit, and 3Ds Max software to design and develop 3D models and visualizations.
- The space above the existing rail track was designed and modelled as per inputs by the client, to include residential units, office space, mall and hotels.
- Easy access points to these facilities were also designed and 3D models were developed with all the essential details to gain a 360 degree view of the entire facility.
- These models were then rendered for presentation and client approvals.
- The project was completed within the proposed timeline and the client requirement was duly fulfilled.
- Complete handover of well rendered 3D models and visualization made it easy to communicate design intent and get approvals from end client easily.
- Enhanced visualisation enable the client to make informed decisions leading to savings of time and cost.
We are extremely pleased with the design and modeling provided by your team for our mixed-use building project. Your 3D modeling and rendering helped us gain quick approvals. We look forward to including Hitech in our future architectural projects
– Project Lead, Architectural firm, Australia