Inventory Transcription Company, UK
Industry: Real Estate
Create a new logo based on the lines of old logo, but add more innovation and contemporariness.
New logo designed without altering the essence of the old logo; cementing company’s identity in the minds of the customers.
- Create differentiation between existing & appreciated logos and create a new logo without altering the essence.
- Add more creativity and contemporariness which can give an impression of stability and credibility.
- Avoid falling into obscurity and anonymity among the raging sea of other brands that exists today.
- Retentive image that is lean and legible and not complex or stimulating.
- Impression of a globalized identity of the company with timeliness and sophistication that gives the consumer that ease of use and simplified lifestyle.
Change is Constant – with time, things fade away and recreates itself to appeal to the current audience or viewers.
The same principle applies every well to the Logos. A well- Designed logo plays an instrumental role in making or breaking the brand. However, it cannot remain the same; with time, it also requires tweaking and revamping to increase it visual appeal.
With this thought, a leading Inventory Transcription company headquartered in UK approached HitechDigital to redesign their logo, without making any drastic changes in the older one.
- Designed a series of visual samples that clearly depicted the spirit of service the client provided in a more effective manner.
- Designers stuck to “minimalistic” approach to convey the brand values.
- Concentrated on making the visual presentation trendier so it gets registered with clients immediately and have a lasting impression on the viewer’s mind.
- Suitable color palette was followed to give an impression of stability, credibility to the services.