Leading Business Solutions Provider to help People Assess, Predict and Manage Risks, UK
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Index mortality data for England & Wales for a project of these people tracing experts, who were professional genealogists as well.
Converted microfiches into digital format, followed with data capture of nine fields, for indexing mortality data for England & Wales.
Technology / Software.
MS Excel, FTP Servers, Adobe PDF reader
- 5.40 million records were to be indexed and data to be entered in excel spread sheets in just two years.
- Affordability, microfilm and microfiche conversion accuracy and digital image quality were also to be taken into highest consideration.
- The main aim to convert the microfilm archives to a new format was to make it more accessible; hence data entry professionals were required to be extra cautious about the inputs and outputs generated by them.
- Client emphasized on efficiency of the resource, enhanced quality of work, but wanted to keep the cost low.
- Genealogists started depending on accurate & comprehensive data entry of records instead of newspaper obituaries, crime reports and business news to learn more about their ancestors.
Consistent upgrades in our systems, processes and skills, as reciprocation to the ever evolving technological demands, ensure that our offline data entry solutions are the ones with latest technological adoptions to assist our clients to stay competitive.