A Leading University, USA
Processing data related to students’ academic status and converting it into easy-to-access and comprehensible formats.
Our team of data entery experts used double keying method to accurately enter information from PDF/Scanned Images into Excel Sheets.
- There were voluminous records, which needed to be processed and entered into Excel Spreadsheets within a stipulated timeframe.
- Moreover, the data that we received was in form of PDF/Scanned images, which made it difficult to read.
- Since, the data involved students’ academic status, maintaining complete accuracy and data security was of utmost importance.
- We processed voluminous student data and converted into it excel sheet; making it more streamlined, welldefined and comprehensible.
- We delivered accurate and quality-tested outputs within a record time.
- Moreover, we also facilitated a consolidated database, making it easier for the university to access and retrieve it.
- With initial inputs in form of PDF/scanned images, our team of data processing experts applied “double keying method”.
- Since readability was an issue, our professionals thoroughly reviewed each PDF document and scanned image.
- If any missing entries or unclear data was found, it was forwarded to client for improvisation. This was precisely done to ensure that we have “correct information” and accuracy is maintained.
- Our data processing experts applied double keying method to enter data in the excel sheets; for flawless and streamlined record.
- Further, to make sure the records are error-free; a team of quality controllers was deployed. These quality controllers went through very excel file rigorously.
- In case of wrong entries, missed fields and other errors; the document was forwarded to concerned data processor for rectification.
- Lastly, the final documents were passed through a series of audit, before we dispatched it to the client.