Leading Law Firms from USA
Keying in legal notices from TIFF images into client’s web based application to facilitate the search process in absence of OCR and linking it to appropriate database.
With help of double keying method setting up a process of keying in legal notice data, followed with appropriate tagging to link individual images to the database accurately.
Technology / Software.
Web based application provided by the client.
Upon keying the data from images; tagging, proofreading, auditing and online submission also was to be given utmost priority. While executing the entry of legal notices which were in TIFF format, zooming in for better readability produced poor quality imaging, leading to incorrect interpretation of details at times. As these were legal details; even the smallest of mistake would prove to be a lethal blow to client’s business.
- Robust and agile process was set up to key in legal notice data from TIFF images in to client’s web based application. We used appropriate tags to facilitate the search process in absence of OCR and linking it to appropriate database.
- This saved the client from extra scanning, saving, linking to database and loading tasks that consume a lot of time and money.
- Hassles of zooming in for better readability that produced poor quality imaging – eliminated fore ever.
- Legal notices entered in the client database with help of a web based application can be electronically searched without OCR technology.
TIFF format lacked adfvanced imaging feature. With accurate data entry accessing data became easy for the law firm.
Client selected data entry professionals from a team of experienced and focused online data entry specialists, proficient at understanding and interpreting legal terminologies.
For Keying in legal notice data from TIFF images with use of double keying method, the process in detail was defined, discussed and implemented as:
- Input Data – Confirming the receipt of TIFF images of legal notices on the FTP server.
- Document Review – All the documents received will be reviewed for readability, and those with challenges were brought to client’s notice.
- Data Distribution – Authorized personnel to distribute received TIFF images eligible for entry in the web based application, amongst online data entry experts for optimum productivity.
- Multilayered Quality control process – Character to character proofreading for 100% accuracy of the data was decided to be done. These checks would be followed by checking tagging errors, spelling mistakes, data keying as per client specifications and many more. To the extent that even date, format, time format, format of zip code, phone number, email address etc. will be checked thoroughly.
- Saving the files – Though one of the last steps in the entire process; was deemed to be the most crucial. As files not saved as per client specification would not yield desired results.
- Audit – Upon completion of the entire data entry process, an auditor from the client end would audit 10-12 files randomly from an entire batch for accuracy, and appropriate batches were submitted.
Upon submission, the content from each file is added in client’s online system accurately.
Status report in a regular fashion was shared after submitting the received files by the Project Manager to the client.