Global Management Consulting Firm, Köln, Germany
Industry: Management Consulting
Data entry of defense budget data from the “International Defense Briefing” documents for 40 different countries in structured excel template, preparing the data for comparative analysis.
Identified data from key fields such as “Defense budget”; “Gross National Product”; “Defense Budget Breakdown by Category” (8 categories); “Defense Procurement by Category” (6 categories); “Defense budget forecast” for past 10 years and enter the data in excel sheets as required by the client for comparative analysis.
Technology / Software.
MS Excel / Adobe PDF
- Shortlisting and selecting resources with language proficiency, who also understand the severity and intricacies involved in the defense data task from 40 different countries.
- Identifying key terms from contracts in PDF format, ranging from 5-20 pages, which includes international defense briefing of each of the 40 countries, and entering them accurately in excel worksheets.
- Increased measures of non-disclosure of details for extracting data from confidential documents.
- Client emphasized on efficiency of the resource, enhanced.
- Dedicated resource adhered to the workflow of data field extraction from international defense briefings in PDF format, followed with data entry of fields in excel sheets as agreed upon with the client, enabled the client to have a comparative analysis required for decision making of defense budgets.
- Accurate & comprehensive information entered from international defense briefings into MS Excel worksheets, for decision making and other multipurpose use.
- Client opted for 12 plus resources from our pool of language proficient data entry experts.
- Expert from client’s end diligently conducted knowledge transfer sessions for accuracy and efficiency.
- This was then followed with some trial data entries, which were checked for erroneous entries by the client, to ensure that the data entry operators and client requirements were on the same page.
- Workflow that was adhered to:
- Client provided PDFs ranging from 5-20 pages, which includes international defense briefing of each country.
- Data entry experts identified data from key fields such as:
- Defense budget
- Gross National Product
- Defense Budget Breakdown by Category (8 categories)
- Defense Procurement by Category (6 categories)
- Defense budget forecast for 10 years
- Enter identified data in excel sheet.
Consistent upgrades in our systems, processes and skills, as reciprocation to the ever evolving technological demands, ensure that our offline data entry solutions are the ones with latest technological adoptions to assist our clients to stay competitive.