Leading Providers of Research and Benchmarks, New York, USA
Industry: Financial Services
Converting data available in the PDF files into XML file format.
Flawless keying in of data into word files, and an equally flawless process of XML tagging that followed, the files were converted in the exact manner as the client required.
- The checklist for XML tagging was long and quite complicated.
- Manual keying of text from PDF files into MS Word required assigning dedicated and trained resources for a considerable period.
- Nearly 7-8 full time resources were required for the project that lasted for a span of 20 days
- The files provided were unclear so it needed great amount of concentration and time to decipher the data and then enter it.
- With XML files it became easy to use and re-purpose the content for publishing.
- The output were nearly error free –formatted with perfect precision –and didn’t contained any sort of junk characters.
- The files delivered were in ready-to-use formats.
Our data conversion team channelize the communication with the client to delivered project within the stipulated timelines. The entire project was executed in a smooth and streamlined manner with multi-tiered quality check processes.
- Input data was received in form or PDF files via secured FTP server.
- Professionals extracted data from PDF files into XML editor.
- Cross-checked files and data with a check list to ensure accuracy.
- Experts inserted XML tags as the XML schema provided by the client.
- Files were thoroughly validated to check and avoid discrepancies.
- Erroneous files with XML schema were reassessed and corrected.
- The final files were passed through a quality assurance check and approval.
- Approved files were then deliverd to client using a secure FTP server.